Hey Guys I am back again and I am pleased to tell you I have started a new programme and I cannot wait to tell you about it.
Here is my Hypertrophy Max Review…
Hypertrophy Max is the most revolutionary natural bodybuilding muscle building and fat loss system I have come across so far.
This is a new program by Vince Delmonte and IFBB pro Ben Pakulski is the latest programme to hit the market. Both of these guys are ardent Charles Poliquin advocates, well now the full program is ready to take a look at.
You can grab it as a single payment or make them an offer for a month by month basis. The single payment offer looks significantly more appealing if it was me.
I don’t want to reiterate what is already on their site so if you’re ready to go and over 600 people have grabbed it, just click below.
My personal thoughts..
As I’ve mentioned many times, there are plenty of programs out there to choose from, that on the surface, seem like they will yield results for people.
Sometimes they do, most of the time they don’t. Even the programs that do give some positive effects in strength or muscle mass do so for a short time, then all progress comes to a dead halt. Why do you think that is? Because although the program in question may have some unique ideas – which for that short time may stimulate some new muscle or increase strength – they often fail to incorporate the essential components of ALL programs that are effective long term.
What are those components? In brief, without going into too much detail the intelligent use of periodization, which manipulates variables such as load, volume, frequency, and so forth. Those variables are always part of a program designed not just to give one a short lived boost, but a long term predictable improvement in strength and muscle mass.
And that is the essential strength of the Hypertrophy Max program.
12 months – one full year – of programming that uses all the essential concepts of periodization to keep progress moving forward. Let me be 100% clear here, the use of periodization is the only way to avoid plateaus that bring all progress to a screeching halt.
If you have never followed a program that uses periodization in a logical manner, you have yet to follow a truly effective program. To give you a quick idea, here’s how the Hypertrophy Max program is broken down over the entire year:
Phase 1 – MAX-TENSION
Phase 2 – MAX-DENSITY
Phase 3 – MAX-LACTIC
Phase 4 – MAX-VOLUME
Phase 5 – MAX-INTENSITY
Phase 6 – MAX-FREQUENCY
Following that 6 month section above, it then goes to specialization workouts for faster gains for slow-to-grow body parts:
Phase 7 – MAX-PECS
Phase 8 – MAX-BACK
Phase 9 – MAX-DELTS
Phase 10 – MAX-GLUTES & HAMS
Phase 11 – MAX-ARMS & ABS
Phase 12 – MAX-QUADS & CALVES
The programming is heavily influenced by Charles Poliquin, perhaps the most influential S&C coach of all time. Make no mistake, it’s not simple retread of Poliquin’s stuff, and the authors have added a ton of info specific to Hypertrophy Max program, but that many of it’s core principles are influenced by Poliquin, which is a plus in my view.
I’m only hitting the proverbial tip of the iceberg as to all this program covers, which includes nutrition and supplements, a monthly news letter, killer DVDs, 1:1 interaction with Ben and Vince, member only forums, and more.
Every month you get a hard copy news letter, DVD for the workouts to follow, and information on nutrition, cooking, supplementation, recovery, lifestyle, mindset, motivation, accountability, support, and more.
Every month you get:
- Exact Routine for the Month: Every month you get exactly what your training looks like in addition to getting a DVD that shows you all of the techniques that you need to know for that month’s workout and how to execute all of the exercises as well.
- Bodybuilding diet and supplementation information is covered each month as well
- 90 Minute Elite Coaching Call: At the start of each month, all Hypertrophy M.A.X. members will be invited to a private, closed-door, elite coaching call with both coaches on the phone.
- DVDs With Bodybuilding Expert Interviews: interviews with the authors’ coaches and mentors! You will be able to have access to some of the top minds in the world of athletics, muscle building, and performance. Usually, an hour of time with these experts would cost hundreds of dollars so the information provided here is valuable!
- Getting to Know Your Coach Hardcopy DVD: Exclusive footage from the life of Ben and Vince with segments of their daily life. No better way to get to know the mindset of someone than to follow them around on a daily basis.
- Private Members Forum: The forum will be the “home” where you could get your physique assessed, start a training journal, post your progress pictures, ask questions about the current phase and get unlimited access to your coaches! Plus, they’ll invite a few of their special friends and colleagues (me included) so you can get “access” to their own personal network of experts as well.
Cost: The system is not cheap. Now, at the end of the day, just to hire an average trainer that does not have even 10% of the knowledge that you will get here you are looking to pay at least $75 per 1-hr session. At 3 sessions per week of average workouts you will pay $225 per week or $900 per month! And that is just for the gym workouts as usually, average trainers DO NOT provide you with the diet that you need (and if they do it is nothing like this one).
Therefore, when you look at everything that they are offering and the fact that the system takes all of your guesswork away for a full year and provides you with information that would cost you thousands if you paid the experts that have it, then the price of $497 makes sense. The authors are also giving away other bonuses as well in order to add value to the program.
In addition, if you can’t pay the full $497, they have another option for you: Month to Month. For the first month, you pay the price that you feel is fair (crazy I know). Then on the second month they will bill you $97.00 every month for the next 11 months unless you choose to cancel. Obviously, the absolute best value here is to be able to pay the $497.
If you are not serious about bodybuilding, then my suggestion is to pass on this system as it will only work for those who are extremely serious and dedicated to their workouts and nutrition plans. However, if you are super serious about bodybuilding and are looking to work hard and take your body to the next level, then investing in this system is a great idea!
Sorry to babble on, but where these two got the time and energy to put all this together I have no idea, but if you know me, you know getting a compliment from me is rare, much less this much time and effort to write up something found in this email.
So, if the above has peaked your interest in the Hypertrophy Max Program, then read up on all the details and benefits of the program (of which I have only touched on in brief I assure you…) at the link below: